christmas

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Do I have it in me??

One week left until the end of the Biggrest Loser contest!  I have stay true to my dragon woman will power and on my scale today I wieghed in 15lbs lighter then when I started on Feb. 15!!  I am so proud of myself.  I am working hard this last week to lose a few more pounds because it has to come down to one pound between the winner and loser.  I have been told I am in the running.  There is someone who has lost half a pound more then me so I am motivated to work hard this week and see if I can come through!  What is even better then winning the prize is I feel so much better just taking 15lbs off.  My knee use to hurt me all the time and now they don't and my heart burn has completely gone away!  I can't wait to make my big announcement next Thrusday and tell you all I am the Biggest Loser...keep your fingers crossed for me.

I am grateful for a healthy body!

No comments: