Emma has been struggling with some teenage issues and I had a really great visit with her today. I think we have finally turned a new page and she is going to try to change her outlook on life with the help of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am excited to walk this journey with her even though it is difficult at times it is worth finding the joy in life… sometimes we have to look really hard to find the good but it is always there. I love Emma and know she is a choice daughter of her Heavenly Father. I am so blessed to be her mother. I found answers to my prayers in April Ensign’s article called Becoming a Quality Person Now by Elder Marvin J. Ashton and feeling inspired to share some journal entries of mine from when I was Emma’s age. She realized that I really have walked the same path as she is now walking and I know the depths of sadness and sorrow she feels. My advice to anyone willing to take it is, always keep a journal.
I am grateful that Heavenly Father answers my prayers.
Emma with her pet Mushi can you see the duck?
No comments:
Post a Comment