christmas

Sunday, March 21, 2010

ZZZZ...sh, Krystine is dreaming.

Once again it is Sunday afternoon (really evening) and I have a few minutes to ponder and blog. I find my eyes very tired I am struggling to keep them open. I am not sure why I am so tired. I don’t sleep well usually because I have crazy wild dreams that leave me feeling like I have not had a restful sleep at all! I just want a normal dream or better yet I would love it if I didn’t dream at all (or at least couldn’t remember my dreams). It is not like I wake up thinking Oh I need to write that dream down because it is so prophetic or this probably means something, but more like this is so bazaar and bothersome I know I didn’t actually get even an hour of sleep last night. Many times people in my past are in my dreams. Like kids from high school who made my life miserable and they are still making my life miserable in my dreams. Have you ever asked yourself why do we even dream?? What purpose does it fill in our life? Because all it does for me is reek havoc!
Well today was a nice day to attend church. It was starting to warm up today and the sky was blue again. I can’t wait to see what the weather is going to be like this week. Things I have to look forward to this week are: Last week of the Biggest Losser! No teaching seminary this week! Going to a history lecture with Elle and Scott at the History Center! And finally this is the last week of school before spring break starts!!!!

I am grateful for the gift of the Atonement that our Savior Jesus Christ gave to each of us.

No comments: