christmas

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So good yet so bad.

Today has been an interesting day. I started out by teaching seminary this morning. I was asked to sub Emma’s class for the whole week this time. It has been fun and very very tiring. Even though I have been getting up with Emma and taking her to seminary for the last couple of months it is different to actually be doing the teaching. I will be happy when this week is over. I then had a dentist appointment this morning. I dislike going to the dentist very much. Every since I had a shot that hit a nerve in my ear about 10 years ago I have hated to go to the dentist. It was one of the most intense painful moments in my life. So bad news. The dentist told me I grind my teeth to much at night and I am wearing them down and if I don’t stop I will grind my teeth down to nothing. (Remember when you asked me how come my teeth were so smooth Allison?? You wanted your teeth to be smooth like mine?)...well It actually is a bad thing. You want your teeth to be all jagged on the bottom so Allison I should be wishing to have your teeth! Well my day went down hill from there. I pulled an Allison today! That is code word for not making it to the bathroom in time! That is all I am going to say about that. My day has since looked up I was able to get some other things done like take Elle to the dentist and piano lessons and I even had a visit with the Bishop tonight. (No new announcements) So I guess it has been the best of days and the worst of days. I will choose to remember the good things…is that how you do it Allison?

p.s.  I have tried something new look at my picture and see if you can tell what it is!


I am grateful to have a great marriage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your eyelashes are gorgeous. Is that new mascara???

Al said...

You either have fake eyelashes on or you have started using black eyeliner. Which is it?

Do you only think of your dear little sis when you are having bowel problems? I'm glad someone shares my joy once in a while!!

love ya.