This blog is addressed to one special person in my life. Let’s see if this person reads my blog and knows who he/she is. I read a book this week it was titled Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (I just had to find out for myself why it is such a hated book by a certain person). I really found it an interesting and wonderful book to read. Now tell me what is wrong with it??????? I found myself feeling sorry for some of the characters at one moment but in the next moment I hated the same characters. I wondered if I would behave the same way finding myself in the same circumstances that these characters found themselves. Why do people treat other human beings with such hatred when they are all related? It was so interesting to picture that era and how people lived, how servants lived, how people of society lived and how women had no rights. Well anyway…I don’t get it…why do you hate it so….please enlighten me!
I am grateful for quiet moments during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment