I want to talk about my daughter C.Shell. She thinks I don’t blog about her enough. She is lying next to me right now and we are watching Jack and Rose fall in love. Good things I enjoyed today:
1. Emma. I enjoyed sitting with her in RS and now I am enjoying eating sorbet with her while we lay in bed watching a boat hit a big iceberg. Pretty soon we will be crying together.
2. Church. I loved the lesson in RS about moral courage. I want toalways have courage to do what is right.
3. Scott. I love him. I had a hard time with something today and he helped me overcome my feelings and be a better person.
4. Nap time. I enjoyed my nap I had after dinner tonight. I feel so refreshed. Everyone needs a nap once in a while. (I hope I can fall asleep tonight, oh well it was worth it)
I am grateful for Emma.
No comments:
Post a Comment