christmas

Sunday, March 7, 2010

That is Weird

I Forgot. I can’t believe that I forgot. I was just about to get on the computer last night to blog but then Emma told me that my sister Katie was on face book and in my excitement to log on to chat with her and realizing that she was going to set a skype account up I was way too excited and so I just forgot to blog. I awoke this morning feeling like I had something amiss in my life and then it dawned on me. I forgot to blog last night!!! How could I forget something that has become a habbit, it is weird to me. Kind of like the time when I was writing a check at the grocery store and signed my maiden name instead of Greer. I had been married 10 years already!! That was weird. Kind of like when I look at Elle and call her Emma when I know full well I am looking and talking to Elle. That was weird. Kind of like when I looked at the clock two nights ago and it said 9:45pm and I wondered for a second when Tanner would be home and then realized that he doesn’t live with me anymore. That was weird.

I am grateful for Skype, even though it makes me forgetful sometimes.

No comments: