christmas

Friday, March 19, 2010

Ring Ring...no one is answering.

I am feeling sad that it got gray and dreary and COLD. It is not right that we are teased with beautiful weather just to have it snatched from us and have it turn to a blistery cold day.

Tanner is a funny child. (I am sure he doesn’t want me to refer to him that way even though he is my child) He has lost his phone on three different occasions since going off to school. He usually checks the lost and found for a while and then it eventually shows up. I wonder if it would be a different story if he wasn’t going to a church school do you think students at BYU are a little bit more honest than other kids their same age?? Well this last time he lost it already 2 weeks or more have gone by and no such luck of it turning up. I was going to send off a new phone to him tomorrow (an old phone of ours) but I just got a face book note from him stating he found his phone!! My guess is it has been in his room this whole time! What say you Tanner? I love you.

I am grateful that Tanner found his phone.

1 comment:

T. Greer said...

It went through the wash.