I always have a huge knot in my back on Monday evenings. I think Mondays are a little bit more stressful to me then other days. I guess it is the thought of everything I need to accomplish by the weeks end and I know that the things on my calendar are only half of the things that I actually will do. It seems like I get many, many, many phone calls starting on Monday and then it just goes all the way through to Sunday and then starts all over again. It is all good though. I have a wonderful supportive husband. I have very great kids who understand. I have the best friends in the world. I have a terrific presidency that helps lift my load. But best of all I have a Savior who loves me. I know I am able to do all things with His help.
I am grateful for my sight.
1 comment:
That knot in your back wouldn't have anything to do with sitting on my hardwood floor for two hours every Monday morning, would it? I hope not!
Post a Comment